Monday, January 7, 2013

Computer Issues

I'm sorry I have not posted in a few days. The cord to my laptop isn't working, and I can't charge my computer to use it. I have all of my photos on it as well, so I can't use another computer to post my $15 a Day series.

I just found out that there is a Blogger app, so I am going to use that temporarily until I can get my new charger cord in the mail.

This has been a total bummer because I use my laptop to working from home, and I can't do that right now either.

I will try to take some pictures with my iPod and post them for the series tomorrow. That's if the pictures are half way decent.

Keep on couponing and cutting expenses. I will get back on track with this new Blogger app tomorrow!

Happy Saving!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how frustrating it is not to be able to use your laptop for days. However, you may repair your laptop cord so you can use it temporarily, only until your new battery isn’t available yet. But if you are not confident that you can fix it, it would be best to wait for the replacement. There is a rare possibility of a fire hazard if you fail to do the repair correctly.

Lakendra Wiltse