Monday, December 21, 2009

The 2010 Dryer Sheet Challenge.......

It's that time of year again.....are you ready?


I have done LOTS of research on this and know it works. I have figured out how much of a dryer sheet to use, and how to save Lots of money on dryer sheets every year.

This is what works for me:

I do 7 loads of laundry a week.... 2 darks, 1 whites, 1 kitchen, 1 bath, and 2 sheets/blankets.

This adds up to 365 loads per year...WOW....I wash a lot of laundry!

So, you would think that I would need 365 dryer sheets right????? Wrong!!

All I need is 120!!

I have figured it out (through lots of trials and errors) that 1/3 of a dryer sheet is all you need to keep your clothes static free, and smelling fresh. I have done this for 2 years now, and know that it works!

So, I have bought my box of 120 (with a gift card, so it was free to me!!) and will cut each sheet into 3rds. They don't have to be exact, I don't measure, but you could if you wanted to!

So try it.....see what you think, and see how much money you can save!!

I will come back Januery 1st to see if everyone is ready!!

Happy Saving!!

No comments: