Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Declutter Challenge - Day 6 - Boxes

BOXES...in front of hutch

Ok, so here is the story..... I collect food/product boxes to make things to sell in my Etsy store. The problem is, I don't break them down first! They just build a nice a little wall (and fire hazard) to keep my hutch...safe?! That is my excuse....I am just too lazy to break them down and organize them.

So, in order to get to the hutch I have to clean the stuff in front of it. And in order to clean the stuff in front of it, I have to break down the boxes. Do you see now why I needed this challenge? I am...for lack of a nice word....lazy. And I have reached the limit on what I am willing to look at on a daily basis.

Oh....and I found the stamps that started this challenge!!!!


So here is the first of 3 parts to cleaning my hutch!! How sad!!




Before



After





Lost & Found

No comments: