Friday, September 5, 2008

The Declutter Challenge - Day 5 - The Dishwasher

The Dishwasher

Our house did not come with a dishwasher. I had to wash dishes the first 3 years of living here. Then one Christmas morning my father led me into his garage and showed me a big brown box with a ribbon on top. I was so excited! It's a stand alone dishwasher. I have to roll it to the sink and hook it up to the faucet when I want to do dishes. But I don't mind!!! As long as I don't have to stand over the sink for an hour, I will be happy to roll it over to the sink!!

The problem is, like everything else in the house, things are set down and never get picked back up. Things are always left there. I even put a little basket there as a catch all, but never clean it out! So.....now it's time to clean it up!

You know... I am really enjoying this challenge!!

Before:



After:

No comments: