Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Declutter Challenge - Day 3 - Kitchen Counter

THE KITCHEN COUNTER

The first thing you see when you walk into my house is the kitchen. The very first part of my kitchen is the counter where the microwave is. This is also where the mail goes so when my husband comes home he can just pick it up and go through it. The problem is, he takes what he needs from the pile and leaves the rest behind. After a while it starts to pile up and then other things start to pile up next the pile! It's a vicious cycle!

So, I am tired of looking at it everyday! Here are the pictures, and let me say, I feel so good about this one!! It is so nice to walk in the door now and see....pretty!

Before:




After:



Lost & Found!!

2 comments:

Jen C said...

I love this challenge....you have inspired me. I am going to try to do that same. any days that I actually do it the better....it is progress!!

Susie said...

It really is a great challenge. The more junk we purge from our lives, the easier it is to live it:-)